The Annual Members’ Environmental Exhibit provides DAC members with the opportunity to create artwork inspired by the natural landscapes of the Southwest region. This non-juried, salon-style show is open to all current DAC members and there is no fee to enter.
DAC is grateful for the generous support of our exhibit sponsors who enable culturally innovative programs to exist in our community. The Annual Members’ Exhibit is sponsored by Friends of the Gallery, Mary Lyn and Richard Ballantine, Don and Judy Hayes, Russell Engineering, Oxford Asset Management and New Face Productions.
DAC is proud to engage a broad, diverse artist community. We strive to provide artists space for expression, creation and promotion, and as we continue to grow our artist community we hope you join us!
In addition to general member benefits, artists also receive:
- Reduced entry fees to juried exhibits
- Reduced commission fees (to DAC) on art sales that occur within the Barbara Conrad Gallery or Art Library
- FREE entry into the annual Members’ Exhibit, which features cash awards
- No submission fees on exhibit proposals for the Barbara Conrad and Entrada/Arriba Galleries
- Listing in Member Artist Directory
- Monthly email notification of local, regional and national artist opportunities
Artwork by Chris Howe, 2016 Annual Members’ Exhibit Best in Show