- This event has passed.
DEADLINE: 2017 Durango Autumn Arts Festival
May 22| $35
CALL TO ARTISTS & CRAFTSPEOPLE:
Durango Autumn Arts Festival
Deadline: May 22, 2017
What: 23rd Annual Durango Autumn Arts Festival
Where: East Second Avenue in Historic downtown Durango, Colorado
When: September 16 & 17, 2017, Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm
Booth Fees: Every booth has a corner orientation!
- 10′ x 10′ – $325
- 10′ x 20′ – $650 (limited number available)
- Limited to 90 fine artists and fine craftspeople from around the country.
- Corner booths for everyone – booths arranged in quads along popular downtown avenue.
- Offering an artists’ welcome dinner, overnight security, booth sitters and setup/breakdown volunteer support.
- Cash awards for Best of Show Fine Arts, Fine Crafts and Best Booth.
- Free parking with convenient setup/breakdown.
- Juried by arts professionals in Colorado with national reputations.
- Strategic regional advertising and promotion, including a show preview in Southwest Art Magazine, make for a well attended annual event, full of shoppers and art appreciators.
- Ranked among Top 100 Events for Sales of Fine Crafts by Greg Lawler’s Art Fair SourceBook 2016.