September 20 & 21, 2014
86 Juried Arts and Fine Craft Booths | Live Music All Weekend | Artisanal Food & Drink Court | Creation Station for Hands-On Art Experiences
Durango Arts Center presents the 20th Annual Durango Autumn Arts Festival on Second Avenue in historic downtown Durango. The region’s premiere outdoor Fine Arts and Fine Crafts show, 2014 marks 20 years of celebrating and promoting the amazing creativity and productivity of makers from across the West. This year will feature 86 selected artists and craftspeople who will share their inspiring and unique hand-made works including painting, sculpture, glass, photography, mixed media, jewelry, ceramics and more!
- 86 artists & craftspeople juried by arts professionals from the region
- Located on E. 2nd Avenue between College and 9th Streets – closed to auto traffic!
- Free admission – No dogs please!
- Live music on the 2nd Avenue Stage all weekend (see below)
- Delectable treats by local artisanal food makers – The Intolerant Italian, Tom Cat’s Lemonade, Durango Natural Food Co-op Deli
- Local brews from Steamworks Brewing
- Creation Station offering hands-on art activities for all ages
Musicians and Stage Schedule
JOIN THE FUN! VOLUNTEER!
To sign up using Volunteer Spot- here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/bBpowy
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
*Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Laurie @970-946-1319.
2014 FESTIVAL SPONSOR
2014 FESTIVAL ADVERTISING SPONSORS
2nd AVENUE STAGE SPONSORS
Connect with DAAF
For general inquiries and information, please contact:
Jules Masterjohn, Festival Director at DAAF@durangoarts.org or (970) 422-8566.